Your inside access to the Delaware State University softball team. Posts from coaches, players and support staff.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Jordan Casey Birthday Memories

Jordan Casey Birthday Memories



As you have read, it was Jordan's Birthday last week on January 24. She turned 20 years old! But we took the opportunity to ask Jordan about a few birthday memories from her younger age. Check them out.




What was the best birthday you ever had ? party? or Day? 

 For my 18th birthday my parents got me tickets to see Garth Brooks! That was the best birthday present/day I ever had.


What was your favorite age so far?

My favorite age so far would have to be 16 when I was able to drive 😂


And what age are you looking for?

 I’m looking forward to being 21!


Are there certain traditions your family use to do for birthday?


  In the past on my birthday my family would go to dinner and then we would come home and have dessert and sing and then open any presents I might have.


Your 20 years old now . What are somethings you want to accomplish in the next 20 years

Some things I would like to accomplish in the next 20 years are graduating and commissioning into the Army as a 2LT. I would like to do 15 years active duty and then smoothly transition into the FBI.




No comments: