Your inside access to the Delaware State University softball team. Posts from coaches, players and support staff.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Freshmen Facts: Jordan Casey



#7 Jordan Casey
Fredericksburg,VA
MIF


Favorite Softball Memory?  Playing on the hall of fame stadium field with my teammates.

     What Has Been Your Favorite Part of DSU So Far? Meeting and getting to know other people.

Favorite Food? Chicken

 Favorite Softball Player?  Kaila Hunt

  Favorite Athlete? Dustin Pedroia

 Favorite Movie? G.I. Jane

 What Is Your Dream Vacation? Australia

          If You Had 3 Wishes, What Would They Be? a.        Cure cancer b.  be wealthy and able to provide for my family c.        Reach all of my goals in life

  What Is The Most Interesting Thing/Fun Fact About Your Roommate? Kaleigh drives a mustang.

 What Is Your Dream Career? FBI Special Agent

What Is A Talent You Have?  I can skateboard.

No comments: