Your inside access to the Delaware State University softball team. Posts from coaches, players and support staff.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Freshmen Facts: Micaela Cummings


#9: Micaela Cummings
Owings, MD
1B


Favorite Softball Memory?- My team winning 3A MD states 3 of the 4 years I was in high school.

   What Has Been Your Favorite Part Of DSU So Far?- The people that I have met here, I never thought living with 5 other girls would be so drama free and fun.

  Favorite Food?- Chicken, or anything that my mom cooks.

  Favorite Softball Player?- My superstar of a sister, Jess Cummings.

Favorite Athlete?- Dustin Pedroia

Favorite Movie?- The Blindside

What Is Your Dream Vacation?- Australia

If You Had 3 Wishes, What Would They Be?- 1. To be invisible whenever I want so I can spy on people. 2. To be able to teleport places, as I am not a very good driver. 3. Of course, to have more wishes!

 What Is The Most Interesting Thing/Fun Fact About Your Roommate?- Hannah pretends she is listening to hard core rap to seem cool, but really jams to Justin Bieber every day. 

  What Is Your Dream Career?- Environmental Engineer.

 What Is A Talent You Have?- Making people laugh, especially when it is not an appropriate time for a joke.

No comments: